Using welded tubes for your industrial applications
If you are considering using aluminum to improve your industrial product, then start with us. We develop and manufacture aluminum high frequency welded tubes for a wide spectrum of industrial applications.
Our welded aluminum tubes benefit you in these ways:
- Thin-wall tubes with high mechanical properties and an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- With tight tolerances on length (+/- 1 mm if length < 3000 mm) diameter and wall thickness, you receive dimensional accuracy and a lower weight / meter
- Welded tubes in aluminum offer ease in fabrication, forming and processing
- The aluminum alloys used do not age-harden after production. They are always easy to process, even after long storage
- The tubes are made with a high-quality finish and aesthetics
- You can order high-strength alloys with or without clad layer (for additional corrosion protection, post-braze strength or improved joint formation)
- Tubes with internal diameters larger than 16 mm can be supplied with the inner weld seam removed, for instance for telescopic solutions
- Our tubes are made from nearly 100 percent recycled aluminum.
Shapes of welded tubes
We can offer you the shape that best suits your application.
Unlimited solutions - choose yours
Whether round, flat, oval, rectangular or square: Our high-frequency welded aluminum tubes will always match your needs.
Thin-walled or thick-walled aluminum tubes for a wide spectrum of applications.
We manufacture thin-walled as well as thick-walled aluminum tubes from 0.65 mm to 3.0 mm and up to a length of 12 m.